CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Are these worms? Please help :(

Pamster Views: 1,665
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,248,767

Re: Are these worms? Please help :(

Could be, but usually they all look the same.

Urgent bowels mean that something is irritating you colon. Could be parasites or something you constantly eat. (If it's raw foods, that's a harder problem to solve)

I did h2o2 colonics (food grade 10%- 20 drops into 1.5 liters warm water- no chlorine/fluoride).

I had so much junk come out, I stopped wanting to identify it.

I also did the h2o2 therapy (drops in distilled and drinking it)

My many gut issues disappeared.

And now, I just work on making my digestive track a happy place for aerobic bacteria- plenty of raw plants with their o2, and lots of plant minerals for them to eat. Plus I take a soil based probiotic.

I would keep a food journal, and eat as basic foods as you can. Identify which foods are irritating.

And I'm not a believer in chasing parasites with herbs and tinctures. I think it just makes them run for cover into other organs.

Increasing o2 kills them on contact. And good bacteria flourishing means parasites have a yucky home.

This doesn't apply to you because you go too much, but most people host parasites between the colon wall and old poo- because they are anaerobic...

It always comes down to: give you body the resources and it will fix itself :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.547 sec, (1)