CureZone   Log On   Join
Lugol's sensitivity - advice?

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Herbal tinctures and supplements
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
Plathinator Views: 4,151
Published: 6 years ago

Lugol's sensitivity - advice?

Hi everyone!

I'm looking for some advice about lugols...

I've been recently (for about the past month) taking tiny doses of Lugols once daily (1 - 2 drops in water) but find that I am super sensitive to it. Two drops gives me palpitations, anxiety and awful kidney pain by the evening. Salt pushing helps but it takes quite a bit of salt to relieve it. Even one drop gives me kidney pain. I am drinking kidney cleanse tea and taking chanca piedra now. I usually drink a lot of ACV daily but have been having a break for the past few weeks.

I'm assuming these reactions are because of detox and I do have a system that has been exposed to overdoses of pharmaceuticals in the past. If you have read my other posts you'll know that I have trouble with Liver Flushes but no doubt a clean liver would probably help the situation.

Also, I'm concerned that taking Iodine orally kills good bacteria in the gut. I'm sure this has been discussed so I'm sorry for not being informed on this. I take a lot of fermented liquids but worry the Iodine is deeming them a bit useless, even though I take them separately from the lugols. Is it just as effective to apply Iodine topically? Does this have the same detoxing effect? Obviously my body is trying to detox with the oral
Doses so I don't necessarily want to halt that process. Did anyone have kidney pain that faded with continued dosing?

Last thing - can you please educate me on what the purpose is of taking "supporting supplements" when taking iodine? Golly I already feel like I take so many various things! but if they are really necessary and would help the pain and discomfort then I will add them to the equation.

Many thanks in advance and much love!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

3.656 sec, (1)