CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Some success against ascaris

oceanlife Views: 1,479
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,249,157

Re: Some success against ascaris

Everyone's body might work differently, but if you've only achieved results over a weeks time, they may backfire, which commonly happens, with most foods that go undetected for a brief period until allergies, or worms start to become present.

Some of your remedies are interesting, but after several years of your trying to fight them, I still don't think yogurts, chocolate, alcohol, and Sugar can win the battle.

Why? Because your body when not at its normal immune function, when no one with parasites can have a healthy immune system, cannot process these types of food. Yogurts full of bacteria, so I'm not sure if that would help either even with the probiotics. everyone is different though.

most all dairy are full is mucus forming, with bacteria which can create nests for these kinds of bugs.
and things like cookies also cannot balance out your gut.

i think that overall balance may be an issue here, but even if you continue with the sugary foods, it cannot make things better, Sugar depletes nutrients, it has a way of killing your white blood cells, and acts as a kind bacteria that can remove healthy nutrients in your body also, Sugar is a major conductor of all kinds of diseases, and many people use it as a comfort foods, when all i've seen is disastrous, and even the work of evil I believe is interfaced with this nutrient deficient food. you can find much sweetness in foods, once your taste buds change, even kale and cabbage juiced is sweet!

so you can't find disease with sugar. and people that aren't physically harmed by sugar, are almost always mentally harmed, I see this everywhere. so no one can win with taking sugar, even if their life depends on it.

most people don't realize that the majority of all supermarket foods is loaded with preservatives and additional sugars, its no secret that this was purposefully done synergistically to compromise the food, and people whom are diabetic, which most immune problems are dealing with low/high blood sugar problem, still would have serious issues with consuming sugar.

i know it may be appealing to say that sugar could help support a parasitic infection, however it's never going to be the case, even when consuming loads of garlic afterward, you could be causing some shock to your immune system in that way.

i have found most of my all success with a no carb, no sugar diet, with mostly vegetables, coconut oils and products, and some sour fruits, which are the only fruits that are anti-parasitic, anti-fungal. also there are various other remedies that work for me, like 35% food grade h2o2 therapy, iodine, medicinal mushrooms, and many others.

when working with building your immune system, you have to work with conditioning your body and support it like a cycle, and when people say a bottle of an herb, will scatter the worms, it's because it works. you have only take more of the herb, for a longer period of time, because that way it will reach to all parts of your body overtime.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.703 sec, (2)