CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ascaris in Brain: How to manage the die-off?

strawberry964444 Views: 3,247
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,249,300

Re: Ascaris in Brain: How to manage the die-off?

this is my first post, 4 months ago my son came to stay with his dog, now I have been sick, I believe the baby may have been affected, and my husband has a bad rash on both of his legs, I have seen 15 doctors, one being an expert at the university hospital at penn, no one knows whats wrong, and they are telling me its not parasites, although I have been passing, long skin like mucus in my stool. I took some pinworm over the counter medicine and felt better, then 2 weeks later, it all starts again. from the last infection they went into the muscles of my chest, and cause a lot of pain. I get pins and needles in both arms and my armpits hurt, my son was in one room while I was in another, both thinking we were having heart attacks. we went to the e.r. together and he pulled a small clear worm out of his eye, so the doc diagnosed us with parasites and gave a prescription for mebenzanole, well after two weeks of looking for it, the doctor renigged and said that although he prescribed a medicine u cannot get anymore, he would not give another, back at square one, none of the doctors want any parts of it, the last visit, I exited the office with a baby, and the two young girls that are the receptionists were laughing at me, after the doctor started to shake and yelled, I know nothing about parasites, and ran out of the room. I turned in a stool sample to the lab today looking for ascarius, im crossing my fingers that they find something. my stool almost entirely consists of a mucus, skin like stuff that I have put in a bottle, but no doctors have ever seen it. tomorrow I have an appointment with the 3rd infectious disease doctor, I am hoping she knows something. I am desparate, I have a 3 year old and I am scared that she will get it, its like the twilight zone, I am carrying stool samples to show to anyone who would possibly know in my purse. I have an eye dropper bottle with a mucus I put in water, and when it floats, its a clear mucus tube with a hole at each end, and white lines going all the way down the sides, the whole length of it. after seein a cardiologist I realized the pains were not in the heart, but in the chest muscle. when I put pressure on the painful spot, it eases the pain. I was woken up two days ago from a fluttering in the center of my sternum, it felt like a spider dancing on my stomach, but there was nothing there, I know I felt something moving around inside, not outside, if anyone knows a doctor within the state of Pennsylvania, please, please let me know, I have reached a point of desperation, and I have no where to turn, I will be going for a chest scan next week, praying. I read a little before going to the first doctor and it said that a parasite misdiagnosis is a pituitary tumor, and don't u know that's what his diagnosis was, I need a head scan, I have been to the e.r. three times in the past month, and nothing shows, so between the ct scan, the stool sample at the lab, and the new doctor apt tomorrow, maybe I will know something. please help if someone can, thank you. I don't know all this terminology, what is the die-off mean???

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.969 sec, (2)