CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Taking Wormwood for Parasite Infections but getting oral thrush from it?

Casey Bfoot Views: 1,141
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,249,433

Re: Taking Wormwood for Parasite Infections but getting oral thrush from it?

what i was taking was " NOW FOODS, fresh green Black-Walnut Wormwood complex" the ingredients listed are :

grain alcohol

distilled water

a proprietary blend of fresh "green" black 1.6ml walnut hulls(Juglans species), woomwood herb (artemisia absinthium) and clove buds (carophyllus species) extracts.

PLEASE ANY FEEDBACK TO MY NEXT QUESTION APPRECIATED.

I started taking this stuff becauseI was/am very confident I have a Tapeworm parasite. I started taking this stuff as it says to gradually increase from a half dropper to 2 droppers in a 2 weeks time span then take a 1 week break before continuing. ANYWAYS AFTER 2-3 DAYS OF TAKING 2-3 TIMES A DAY LIKE DIRECTIONS SAID, I started getting severe oral thrush I mean pretty bad, even in my throat making it uncomfortable to swallow, constipation and very bad anxiety. MY QUESTION IS I just ordered HUMAWORM it has basically the same ingredients, are these ingredients acidic? or what do you think the deal is with the thrush ? I did some research and I'm just realizing now Ive had all the symptoms of candida overgrowth for 2-3 years now . Did I screw up my bodys PH and agrivate the candida even worse or could it have been some type of die off n which i stopped taking the mixture so ,

I dont no where to go from here besides to wait for the humaworm and take that and see what happens, I just started a candida diet eating mostly veggies and some meats, along with probiotics , good yougurt and digestive enzymes because I get the feeling how it my food just drops into my gut and all i get is gas latley I cant go to washroom , I have tried prune juice and a few laxatives nothing has worked besides a fleet enema i took a couple days ago, does anyone have any ideas on what I can take to get my bowels to work regularly ? for now enemas are the only thing working and i dont wanna become dependant on them

thank you for reading and taking time to help!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.891 sec, (1)