CureZone   Log On   Join
Progress with H202 Spraying on Body for Scattering

Hulda Clark cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
oceanlife Views: 918
Published: 8 years ago

Progress with H202 Spraying on Body for Scattering

This is for anyone with a severe parasitic infection.

I recommend putting 1-2 tablespoons of 35% food grade hydrogen peroxide, yes you need the potent stuff don't bother with 3%. take 1-2 tablespoons of h202 in 4 oz. of a water spray bottle. Try to cover your mouth, and eyes, this stuff is potent. For me, thousands of worms will reach to the surface to try to get out, and then they died. If you don't cover your nose, you may get a nose bleed like I did, and your eyes will sting bad you'll have to cover your eyes with a wet wash cloth for several minutes and rinse. if you don't cover your eyes, or at least in the beginning.

I had lg. Ascaris and other worms die everywhere from the potent herbs I was taking, and the, thousands, maybe millions of eggs that were resistant to herbs, because they were conditioned to. At this time, I still am not 100% clear, because for me, this is more of a battle, and a fight that had gone on for many years unrecognized.

You'll get severely itchy to the point where you'll want to turn inside out after you spray. Each time I spray the entire body in one sitting, it takes about an hour for the itching to stop from the parasites dying, and stinging may also appear.

I've sprayed once a day for several days, with at least 1-2 tablespoons, at one time, and each time less and less appear on the surface of my skin. I can't reach everything, and I'm not saying this is perfect, but it works so far for me.

The skin makes up 30% of your detoxification, so it's highly likely that this oxygen goes past the skin, and into the blood stream, and draws them up from even deeper areas from the surface.

I was drinking the h202 for some time, and it was making me too nauseous i had to stop, now that I cover my body with it, can reach to parts of my body where there are parasites and scattering, and I don't get nearly as sick as I used to when I drink it now.

Feel free to leave comments after you've tried this, or if you have questions. I was absolutely horrified the first time I tried it. I had insomnia the entire night after.

Don't try it if you are going to put 1/2 tablespoon, it won't work, you need not be scared that its too much at one time. If you do, do 1/2 tablespoon 4 times consecutively, so that you can feel the results are not hurting you, only feeding your body oxygen that you so desperately need. And it's not dangerous taking 1-2 tablespoons, if you spray it on.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

0.391 sec, (2)