CureZone   Log On   Join
Food is Medicine

SuperWoman29 Views: 380
Published: 6 years ago

Food is Medicine

As most of you may know, this illness has many ups and downs, but we don't specifically know why. The body is constantly trying to heal itself, so one can assume that it is based on when it is successful at clearing a toxic load, and when it becomes burdened again by mycotoxins.

What I have realized between yesterday and today, is that food really is medicine, but only if it is fresh! My body never did well on carbs before becoming sick, but it DOES need them - especially since I'm so active. I took a chance, and started eating organic FRESH blackberries, and have mainly combined them with rice protein powder. I am telling you, the power of certain produce is astounding. I only had about 5 with each meal, but the effects are dramatic. Now keep in mind that I haven't had my usual cooked fish yet. For now it is blackberries, greens, a few nuts and EV olive oil, and plant-based protein powder. My body has literally morphed in 24 hours.

Now I don't know how many of you like to stand naked in front of the mirror, but dammit, I do. I weight train very hard, and felt like I still had muscle, but it was covered in sludge. Also, I was not tanning as well as I used to. Well, my tan is beautiful now, and I look leaner - in a healthy, glowing kind of way.

The key to all this is that by avoiding cooked food, and incorporating only fresh, low GI produce, and adding protein, I am able to rebuild some of what I am missing. Even better, my sinuses feel better then they have in months, and my energy went from a 1 to an 8 in a day. Also, I started retaking a vitamin, but PM me if you are interested, because I'm not here to advertise.

I hope my trials and errors are helping some of you!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.064 sec, (1)