CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Fasting for Fatty Liver

glaxony Views: 1,480
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,189,438

Re: Fasting for Fatty Liver

I was diagnosed with fatty liver disease in 2002. It was severe. My skin was yellow. My eyes were yellow. My stomach was swollen. I fasted on nothing but apple juice for 3 days, then I mixed a cup of lemon juice with a cup of olive oil, drank it with a big straw, and went to sleep on my right side. A few hours later a melting sensation woke me up and I had to run as fast as I could to the bathroom.

For the next hour I passed stones about the size of a jack ball that looked like little green, yellow and orange horse apples. The bathroom smelled like a refinery. I cut one of them in half and it had rings like a tree. I did the flush again 5 more times over the next couple of years until no more hard balls came out of me and all that came out was green sludge that looked like pea soup. I also began to drink dandelion tea daily and take silymarin periodically. The chronic pain in my side that I had for years nearly every time I ate went away. I no longer get gas from eating beans or broccoli. I felt better after the Liver Flush than I felt when I was in high school. I am now 59 and I should probably do it again, but I am still alive, and I no longer have to lay down for a while after eating because of the pain. My eyes are no longer yellow either.

I am not saying a Water Fast wouldn't get rid of the stones, and I have done several Water Fasts too, to further and complete my healing. (I have hep c.) But I think it would have taken many lifetimes to get all the fat that I had in my liver out with nothing but water fasting. (Or a miracle, and those do happen.)

My suggestion is to do the liver/gallbladder flush and then let your body rest and rebuild with liver support herbs, then do a water fast. If you repeat that process several times you will likely progress very very quickly. If you can do it with just water and have a miracle, I will be jealous, but I will also be proud of you and congratulate you. Here is a link to the recipe for getting fat out of the liver~

//www.curezone.org/cleanse/liver/

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.250 sec, (1)