Re: Questions about daily coffee enemas
Sounds like you're on a good track. I can only address some of your questions. I try to keep it simple for my Adrenal Fatigue / detox needs and follow the Gerson protocol very closely since they have so much experience.
1. They are clear, only RO or distilled water to guard against absorbing anything unwanted.
2. Right side ONLY for caffeine enemas. Frequent left side / colonics
will deplete flora as you know. Can you get your daily elimination by avoiding left/side colonics
and do simple bowel evacuations by remaining on your back? Then, cleaned out, you could try the coffee enema.
3. Your cleaning protocol is much more involved than mine, which is just soap and hydrogen peroxide. That sepsis "scare" anecdote was someone who didn't lubricate properly and tore his skin. Not applicable.
4. Unless you are vegetarian or coming to this from chemotherapy, electrolyte loss is overblown IMHO. Juice, or use ionic mineral drops, coconut water, and lime/lemon afterwards. Consensus among experienced users is no worries with 1 daily enema or less often. Also some get clever with enemas throwing all sorts of things in the mix, some of which may pull moisture. I stick to coffee only. NO SALT.
5. Very important to use only organic blonde light roast to avoid carcinogens and chemicals. SA Wilson's recommended by Gerson.
6. Glutathione production from coffee which is critical for healing and regeneration of all kinds is why I keep it simple and keep to coffee enemas