CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Day 1: Butt pee, Diapers, and Extreme Binge Eating (Not for the squeamish...graphic detail)

KewlKitti Views: 2,844
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 225,558

Re: Day 1: Butt pee, Diapers, and Extreme Binge Eating (Not for the squeamish...graphic detail)

sorry to hear of your first day experience, but there is always another day. i do the following, see if you can follow some...

1) think of it one day at a time. just tell yourself, i can get thru this day, it's only ONE day after all. i can go without food for just ONE day

2) when you are tempted, convince yourself that these foods will still be there at the end of your fast. you are just postponing it for health reasons. if you knew that a glazed donut was going to put you into a diabetic shock would you eat it just cause you lacked the self control? or if you were allergic to milk, would you steal a taste of ice cream just cause you could?

3) sniffing really works! i have been sniffing EVERYTHING!!! somethings i sniff (like lays potato chips, my downfall) i about gagged and wanted to yak cause they smelled like just PURE OLD grease - other things? well it was enough to satiate the temptation - what do they say? eating is 90% smell

4) always keep a water bottle with you. drink when you get the urge to eat, i have read time and time again that so many folks confuse hunger pains with thirst pains.

hope that helps, and success to your journey for good health!

kitti

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.625 sec, (1)