Ok, I just received an order yesterday of Ivermax pour on cattle suspension and Valbazen suspension as well, to start treatment of what I believe is Disseminated Strongyloides. However, I noticed that the Ivermax has Isopropyl Alchohol in it, and am wondering if that's safe to ingest. I didn't take either one, because I didn't think they would be safe to ingest with those ingredients in them. Please help, I don't know what to do. I received both from the links listed on the ICU Protocol from Ebay.