CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Do you make people cough/sneeze/clear their throat? If yes, read. If not, ignore.

lovingme1978 Views: 8,300
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,256,544

Re: Do you make people cough/sneeze/clear their throat? If yes, read. If not, ignore.

Hello, in addition to Body Odor , I have PATM. I get sneezing, coughing reactions every single day. I dont have to be near people to get the reactions. I can be a few feet away or even in the next room. I cant smell my odor except for minor underarm odor every now and then. People sniff at me all the time. I hear people saying, what is that smell. I was recently let go from my temporary job earlier than my contract stated. Whenever I walked in the room, people would cough, sneeze & sniffle. No matter what I did, I would still get reactions. I have tried everything under the sun. My odor have increased to an unbearable level, based on people's reaction, within the passed year and a half. I've had Body Odor for about 10 years though. Good luck on your journey. Always seek God, inspite of your daily obstacles.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

3.922 sec, (1)