Unfortunately it does sounds like Morgellons. I don't have the lesions yet either but I have a whole bunch of other symptoms. Anti-fungals, Antibiotics , and anti-parasitics are helpful internally and externally. Also, Infra-red lamps can be helpful and magnetic bracelets. Try to avoid sugary food and yeast. If you can, eating organic is the way to go. Most of us don't bother with doctors because like you said, they most likely will call us crazy. Try natural herbs and supplements and anti-fungals, Antibiotics , and anti-parasitics. You can get the natural kinds from herbs and supplements from health stores without going to the doctor.