CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Newbie to the MC - Really need help in getting an idea about the bathroom situation :)

Lugols Iodine Free S&H
J.Crows Lugols Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
asdfgh_is_me Views: 676
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 225,717

Re: Newbie to the MC - Really need help in getting an idea about the bathroom situation :)

Well I'm not an expert, so I can only speak from my experience so far:

3 hours should be enough. I myself start bm's about 1/2 hour after the SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) (though average is 1-2 hours) and then I spend about 45 minutes on the bowl straight. I don't know what's normal for people, but I'm guessing most people will spend this amount of time expelling. It's easier to just stay on the bowl the whole time since the frequency of expulsions is fast.

One word of advice though, I did find that while I was reasonably relieved after my elimination, ocassionally I did need to use the bathroom again after the SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) process. Sometimes after as little as 1/2 hour, sometimes even as long as 5 hours. I don't know if they're just regular bm's or remanants of the SWF. Today for instance I needed to go about 5 times after the flush.

Everyone's body is different, so you might react differently. I personally wouldn't do this when I was working or at school, but luckily I'm just at home now, so it works for me.

One way you could work this issue out is start your cleanse as planned, and see how it goes. It looks like you have enough time to complete a short cleanse, during which time you'll learn your body's process. If you feel you can handle it, then extend the fast till whatever point you want it to.

As for the time between short cleanses, I'll leave that to an expert to answer, though from what I've read it's commonly about a month or so (if you're looking to do one after another)
_Original_Message_ﰩ

Well I'm not an expert, so I can only speak from my experience so far:

3 hours should be enough. I myself start bm's about 1/2 hour after the SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) (though average is 1-2 hours) and then I spend about 45 minutes on the bowl straight. I don't know what's normal for people, but I'm guessing most people will spend this amount of time expelling. It's easier to just stay on the bowl the whole time since the frequency of expulsions is fast.

One word of advice though, I did find that while I was reasonably relieved after my elimination, ocassionally I did need to use the bathroom again after the SWF process. Sometimes after as little as 1/2 hour, sometimes even as long as 5 hours. I don't know if they're just regular bm's or remanants of the SWF. Today for instance I needed to go about 5 times after the flush.

Everyone's body is different, so you might react differently. I personally wouldn't do this when I was working or at school, but luckily I'm just at home now, so it works for me.

One way you could this issue out is start your cleanse as planned, and see how it goes. It looks like you have enough time to complete a short cleanse, during which time you'll learn your body's process. If you feel you can handle it, then extend the fast till whatever point you want it to.

As for the time between short cleanses, I'll leave that to an expert to answer, though from what I've read it's commonly about a month or so (if you're looking to do one after another)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

1.875 sec, (2)