CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Citric Acid?

etherealdrow Views: 4,040
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 541,535

Re: Citric Acid?

Grapefruit seed extract is anti fungal and has anti yeast properties and you take it in such small amounts that its acidity is negligible and if you take raw apple cider vinegar it has to be organic raw with anything on the label or in its description or ingredients that say"mother", "mother vinegar" or "mother apple" then its completely natural and pure. A good apple cider vinegar works great with candida, im using it in my approach and its helping a lot. Pure acv is an acid yes but when digested it creates an alkaline environment and kills candida. You WILL experience die off symptoms but itll be worth it. Before every meal I put 2 tablespoons of it in a 8-12 glass of purified water and chug. Then ill eat. My symptoms are going away a little each day, and do this everyday, seriously just do it. One of the die off symptoms itll create is acid indigestion and acid reflux but thats the candida dying. Itll pass in a day or two maybe a bit more depending on your case, but itll help in the long run to stabilize your acid level in your stomach. You can take a msm supplement to make the adjustment easier plus msm will make your blood more alkaline and kill candida in your blood stream and prevent it from traveling your body due to leaky gut syndrome candida creates.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.172 sec, (1)