CureZone   Log On   Join
Allergic to Everything and Ready to Give Up

ginamas Views: 851
Published: 6 years ago

Allergic to Everything and Ready to Give Up

I have an extremely severe case of food allergies and candida and I'm at the point where I am literally about to just give up. I am a fighter by nature but I have been battling this hell for so long and I have nothing left in me. I can not take or eat ANYTHING without having major allergic reactions. I have been living on meat and eggs for a year and a half. I can't eat any type of fruit or vegtables (or anything else for that matter), can't take any plant based supplements which basically rules out everything to treat candida, can't take probiotics because I won't have a bowel movement for weeks. The only thing I can tolerate at this point is coconut oil. I take Oxypowder which I am also allergic to but if I don't take that I won't have a bowel movement at all because of eating only protein. Allergic to vitamins wtf! Oh and almost died last year from giving myself a water enema (won't even get into that) but enemas are out. This is just the tip of the iceberg. Does anyone have ANY advice for me or should I just sit here and wait to die? Btw, sorry for the rant but I am at my end with this whole thing.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

3.531 sec, (1)