CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Toxic Tooth—How a Root Canal Could Be Making You Sick

boatman Views: 2,658
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,257,701

Re: Toxic Tooth—How a Root Canal Could Be Making You Sick

we are all individuals with somewhat different immune systems....every RC does not make a cavitation.....mine that DID had gone real bad.

the other two have been checked out by a EAV homeopathic DR. [same one who alerted me to the original problem]....they are not ostentatiously affecting me [tho I am sure there is some small situation going on there].

they are in the front.....I'm not in a position to do 2 biocompatible implants there unless I must.

since I have no health problems [especially any I can attribute to these teeth from their position on the teeth chart].......I will watch them for now.

they are 50 years old!

you can get very good info on if your root canals are overtly affecting you from a homeopath with an EAV machine.....they can be found everywhere.

sure, no root canals is the best thing and I will never have another.....and if I had more $ or a serious health problem attributable to these specific teeth....I would get them removed by a biologic dentist.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

5.328 sec, (1)