CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Pinworms won't go away

Ksm Views: 3,034
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,257,282

Re: Pinworms won't go away

Ok so I just did alot of reading and found the post with the ICU protocols and all of the specifics and what to do...so thank you for pointing me in the right direction. The Albenza alone just isn't working. Its been almost a year since weird symptoms have begun and I have to get this under control and get rid of the parasites that have been controlling my health and body for far too long. I just ordered the Ivermectin and Doxycline along with more Albenza today.
My question is are strongyloides contageous by casual contact? I am nervous for my two children in the house. My son is prone to ezema and mollescum and my daughter always complains of joint pain along with some recent facial acne. I'm now wondering if all of this is related, or if that's just normal kid stuff and I am being paranoid (I am being paranoid I know I'm on them all the time about washing hands and cleaning like a crazy woman...they've even commented) but I'm scared and just so upset.
If you can let me know if these parasites are highly contageous or what I can do or should be doing around the house. I would be grateful. I spray Lysol all the time on everything... and bleach everything I can, but I've read that it may not even help... ?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.641 sec, (1)