CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I've failed..I had to stop the ICU protocol due to herxing.

hsongi90 Views: 2,329
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,258,769

Re: I've failed..I had to stop the ICU protocol due to herxing.

I think Heavy infestation cause heavy herx and fight back from these critters. Remember, as they die they dump toxins, metals, bacteria, protozoa and virus into your system. That's like poison if the colon/bowel/detox pathways aren't open and running free/purging. Things like activated charcoal or Chlorella might give relief with nausea and help soak up poison as you herx. I had bad herx on my first try taking meds. and had to quit before completing the round.

My herx got less and less with each round of meds. I had to adjust dosing due to my liver issues. My 3rd attempt was not as bad since my infestation had gone down with previous treatment.

I would like to use the 14 oz bottle of miralax sitting a long time in my cabinet, but have no instructions. Could you tell me how to mix it?

I feel I have some type of block along my left side and a parasite that runs when I do enemas, evading all my efforts to flush it out. This has gone on so long almost a year. I hope the miralax will help me get some relief. Or else I will have to go and have them cut it out. It comes back under left rib after the enema is over and when I eat.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

3.484 sec, (1)