I need some suggestions. I have gone to the doctor and they are asking for a stool test to see if they can detect parasites before they give me any prescription medication.
At this point, I have struggled with an infection since March. In March and April I was doing serious natural cleanses that killed many of them, however symptoms persisted, and scattering occurred, and among other things, I am still sick, because I had to discontinue the natural herbs, and while i still have a parasitic type diet, it's not doing anything to actually kill them.
So I went to the emergency room at one point to take a stool test and turned out negative. Before my previous doctor even got the results, he looked at my blood work and refused to believe I have parasites. Why the hell would anyone go to the doctors and lie that they were seeing dead Ascaris and pinworms, for 2 months. I've stopped seeing that doctor because he literally refused to treat me. He told me several times "you don't have parasites", which is so insulting because I do, and I regret not saving a dead one from my stool, because I was confident I would recover, and I haven't. I went to another doctor yesterday, and they are requesting more stool samples before they give me anything, and I am afraid they are not going to detect anything like before.
How did you all get prescription medication for parasites, when most stool tests fail anyway?
I'm rather uncomfortable, and worse I think these parasites are doing far worse damage than I even credit them for. I'm so depressed about this, and I am stuck.
My symptoms are very persistent, my body feels constantly drained and weak, and I seriously wish I could be taken seriously or find a specialist that would do other testing besides a stool test!
It's literally ruining my life, and has prevented me from a lot. My teeth are permanently damaged, I wake up with the worst jaw pain, for years, and there are dents near the gums and root of the teeth. I have chronic bad breath when I wake up in the morning. Anything I eat besides vegetables makes me flush, and I have so many symptoms, I won't even bother to count.
I can no longer go the natural route because the bugs ares resistant, and it's too expensive and at this point, I would consider this a serious systemic parasitic infection, that is out of control.
What are other options, that any of you have gone through? Anyone have any ideas it's appreciated.