CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Doctor refuses to give me parasite medication

Cimber38 Views: 3,789
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,259,314

Re: Doctor refuses to give me parasite medication

Most of us here have been to this point. You either find a site online where you can order the meds from over seas or you use animal meds. Your quickest treatment option is to go to tractor supply and get fenbendazole suspension for goats and convert the does to human dose. Get ivermectin horse paste. Horse meds and human meds are the same dosage. Take the fenben twice a day with 40 grams of fat for 15 days. Take the ivermectin for 7 days then take a break for 7 days and repeat. Combining the meds weakens the worms faster. It will take a few rounds of doing this to kill them. Both meds work systemically. Take high doses of vitamin c and d to activate your immune system. Keep your bowels running loose with laxitives if needed. They dont like garlic and cinnamon, ginger or hot things. Eat plenty of it. You want to keep them as uncomfortable and stressed as possible. Ascaris are hard to kill especially if they are bigger. Lots of pin worms will die during this time. They are misearble things and I've been treating them for almost 2 years now with everything there is and still have them. They are small numbers that I kill each month but they are still there even though I have no symptoms. It's a battle and it will take awhile but you can get better.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.703 sec, (1)