CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Neurosurgeons and Hyperinfection?

zippedo Views: 1,006
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,259,755

Re: Neurosurgeons and Hyperinfection?

I have had both A CT scan & MRI and nothing has shown up for me and I have been dealing with unbelievable head pain at the back of my head and migrains for 12 mths or more. I feel like a mass of a billion worms squirming in my head and also running all over my scalp. My heads aren't as bad lately as been on albendazole for 3 mths and been on Sugar free diet. It is impossible to get any help, I just had to knock myself out on sleeping tablets to try and get over the pain as panasol forte does nothing. Please don't let my experiences stop u as u may find a dr who will help you and not say that it is all in your head. Are you still on Ivermectin? As that makes a little difference but I always get worse before getting better. Wormwood also helps with head pain but takes awhile to work and only helps some what whilst on it. As I said please try what you can & keep trying different options as I am still trying different options, don't give up...you will like me beat theses demons 😄

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

17.313 sec, (1)