CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Amount of coffee in enema?

trayd76 Views: 931
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,260,316

Re: Amount of coffee in enema?

Thanks for the reply. I started out using 1 quart water to 3 Tbsp. coffee per the gerson protocol but quickly increase it to 1 quart to 4 tbsp. coffee per seeking health's directions (I use their coffee). I have read on many sites to start with 1/2 Tbsp. per cup and increase to full dosage, usually 3 Tbsp. as tolerated. Since I was having no trouble with 4 Tbsp. per quart, I increased the coffee to 8 Tbsp. and felt no difference. I have read that you should start with a small amount of coffee due to some people being more sensitive to the caffiene. I do not drink coffee so I have no experience as to the affects but I know it causes on to get jittery. I have always felt the same before the enema as after, even with my recent use of 8 Tbsp. per the quart of water. I just can't seem to find any info. to say that more is better or one should not go over x amount.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.203 sec, (1)