CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Amount of coffee in enema?

trayd76 Views: 950
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,260,575

Re: Amount of coffee in enema?

Hello and I appreciate your 2c! I understand that the liver may only be able to utilize so much coffee at once and anything over may just be wasted. As for stressing the adrenals, I can see how too much coffee in an enema can be harmful. However, considering the amount of caffeine absorbed in relation to drinking it, I am wondering if a healthy individual would benefit by the use of more coffee. Perhaps greater quantities would allow a greater bile release. I do know that Dr. Wilson has said that making enough for 2 coffee enemas and using them back to back is "extremely powerful". He also says that if one holds it for an hour or more the greater the benefits.

Again, I am just looking for any information that mentions the reasoning behind the recommended amounts. The theory as to why coffee enemas are beneficial and which side to lay on are abundant, however, while dosages are given, I have never read where one came up with such amounts. Perhaps Gerson came to realize that 3 Tbsp. per quart was most beneficial for his patients. Same with Dr. Wilson's recommendations. But are there benefits for a healthy individual by increasing the dose? Some information seems to allude to this.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.890 sec, (1)