CureZone   Log On   Join
Can you get rid of parasites with regular use of ACV ? At my wits end.

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

More
More
bifidus Views: 1,155
Published: 6 years ago

Can you get rid of parasites with regular use of ACV ? At my wits end.

I haven't posted in a while, its been a few years of things getting better, then not, and now I am seriously done. After on again, off-again use of benzos ans finally Seroquel (to sleep, very low doses), I realize that every single food intolerance/ digestive issue/ insomnia has been caused by them, and for no other reason. I was perfectly fine until my bf gave me xanax almost 5 years ago, and after extensive research and the knowledge that a good majority of neurotransmitters are in your gut, everything makes sense. That being said, I am now left with being able to digest close to nothing, battling the worms and still have the insomnia which I would rather let kill me than to stay on the benzo merry-go- round, because I firmly believe in neural plasticity, and know the eventually I CAN recover from this.
So, that being said, some things have improved. Candida/daytime blood Sugar issues seem to be under control, my vision has cleared up considerably, but night time blood Sugar is still causing me to have adrenaline surges. My diet is as follows: 1 qt cucumber, romaine, carrot and Celery juice with a heaping teaspoon of turmeric, a few tbs. of nutritional yeast, and a few more spoonfuls of pysillium husks. I eat this with an avocado. A few hours later, I drink a glass of water with 3 or 4 tbs. of ACV, take a digestive enzyme and eat 1/2 lb. grass fed beef and some med. size yellow potatoes. I will drink another pint of juice and an avocado twice until dinner, when I have more ACV, Brewer's yeast( from beets- gluten free), some more turmeric and another 1/2 lb of beef with some more potatoes before bed. The brewers yeast is new for me, I am hoping the chromium will help with the blood sugar. I also take high potency probiotic (IFlora-16 strains, 32 billion), seems to have helped)
If I eat anything the I am unsure of, or if I hear my gut at all after I eat something, I know I'm in for intestinal inflammation, high nighttime cortisol, suckier sleep than I already get. Since I started the ACV, I got sick as a dog, which I recognize from previous rounds of parasite killing, as massive die off. Now every time I take it I still have sore, scratchy, throat sore glands, but not lay me out sick. I am taking this as a sign that it is still killing things, I just wonder will it eventually just kill everything if I keep my diet clean and don't stir up trouble? Or get them down to a manageable level? Idk how many of my digestive problems are caused by the parasites themselves. I don't want to do another herbal thing because I am so adrenally depleted right now, I don't think I can handle another massive die-off. I am taking my chronic quasi-sickeness as a GOOD sign, and wonder has anyone had any luck using ONLY ACV?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.969 sec, (2)