CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Depression, Worms have kept me from Living

Views: 1,579
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,260,085

Re: Depression, Worms have kept me from Living

How does one get happy? Well, I got happy by killing them jokers. I bought an Ultimate Zapper XE and have been on them worms for about 8 days now. I have killed all the ones that move under my skin and most of the ones that bit under my skin. Only feel one of those every few days then I put the zapper right on top of where the bite was and that's the last bite I get from that spot.

I now seem to only have them in areas that I didn't realize that I had them....in the skin around my eyes and in my belly area. I was zapping my R/calf hard and I felt a worm/worms go crazy in my belly. Well, at least I know where they are so I can do some "target therapy" there at that location.

I am happy now because I don't feel get that horrifying feeling of those worms crawling under my skin at will anymore. They used to bite me all the time, but I have days full of peace now. The only ones left are the deeper ones or farther from the point of contact of the zapper handholds/footpads...hence my head and internal organs. I have felt some in my lungs get irritated then I didn't feel them anymore.

I am so happy because instead of being terrified by the freaking Aliens everyday running around my body I have killed them. Still got a ways to go, but I got the ones doing all the moving around under my skin and THAT makes me happy an has put me in a place of some serious peace everyday.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.938 sec, (1)