CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Asked before: lifespan w disseminated worms?

sd2345 Views: 2,072
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,260,954

Re: Asked before: lifespan w disseminated worms?

No, I have never seen them moving under my skin, but have felt them outside the gut.

The longest fully intact Ascaris I got out was over 19". If you have never tried raw garlic, you have nothing to lose.....but alot of ascaris. They will not be immune to it. It is also a powerful Antibiotic and may help with co-infections.

Enema's are a must with Ascaris and IMO any parasite or pathogen. Even if you don't see anything in the toilet, you will be ridding your body of toxins, that can effect your behavior.

I don't mean to be insulting when I say erratic posts, but they are. It is understandable given what you have gone through, but your situation will end badly unless you are aggressive in treatment.

Many times I made peace with it and instead of praying for my health to be restored, I prayed to die in my sleep, end my misery. Instead I woke up every day, pissed off I had to endure another day like I was. Cruel joke to make someone sick with a hideous disease, then not let them die, but rather live through it. I was bed ridden like you, and actually when I was penniless and hungry, facing financial ruin as I was on my own and no income, I called around about hospice and state homes. I understand, but also know that you are the only one who can make it better. I was so sick that the only time I got up out of bed was to take herbs or urinate, and of course a daily enema.

I doubt that you have the worse case, but to be honest, you don't seem to have the determination that others do, and that can also be because of parasites, so it is understandable. But will not improve unless you pull it from deep within yourself to help yourself.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.719 sec, (1)