It does not have to be the food.
It can be water.
It can be something in your home, nickel door knobs, or flame retardants or dust mites, or pet dander, or pollen in the air when you open the door or carpets, or cosmetics in the bathroom, or perfumes, or black fungi growing in your bathroom, or your laundry detergent or just air pollution, become a detective and find out what you react on .. it sure sounds like an allergic reaction to laundry detergent on your towels or your water ...
Different people have different triggers.
become a detective and find out what you react on by elimination of all possible suspects.