CureZone   Log On   Join
New and need help

KC77 Views: 1,014
Published: 6 years ago

New and need help

Greetings to the group!

I'm new here and just recently read Lynne Farrow's book on Iodine, which is great. I'm 62, female, and my health hasn't been too good recently. I do have gout and not taking meds for it. I'm just trying to control it with diet and supplements. Also have spinal stenosis that I'm not taking meds for. I don't like to take meds and going to hold off as long as I can. Recently I started doing the water/sea salt cures, and it's helped me. Maybe everyone knows about that. I started that in the first part of May.

Then I read the book and felt that I needed to start iodine. So I started out slowly, then added two Iodoral. Right now I'm in the middle of a 24-hour Iodine test from Hakala Labs.

I'm a little confused about the niacin, which I was reading on here. I take another brand of a B complex that is a sustained release. It has 15 mg of niacinamide in it. Well, I'm going to order the ATP Cofactors, but I don't know anything about that type of niacin. I don't want to hurt my liver.

So is the inositol hexanicotinate safe?

Thanks,

KC77

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.441 sec, (1)