CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: iodine loading test

KC77 Views: 844
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,262,591

Re: iodine loading test

Stargazer,

Thanks so much. I live out in the country near a small town. The docs there probably don't know much about iodine, I don't think. Then where I have to go to one is such a distance. So I'll have to wait for that part until I can find one.

Next, I started on Iodoral 12.5 for about 2 weeks, then upped it to 2 of those and today I did 3. But previous to this, for almost two months now, I've done the water and Sea Salt , the good stuff. This was before I found out about the iodine, which I still do the salt/water several times a day.

Also I use supplements, several. And just started taking the selenium about 2 weeks ago. Before that I just realized that one of my supplements, NAC, is also joined with selenium. So I was getting some.

I didn't really understand the percentage thing on that test. I know this may take a while.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.406 sec, (1)