CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Thank you MH!

MH 108 Views: 713
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,262,914

Re: Thank you MH!

Super Thanks….

The cure zone is a great source and the reason I have done this so long here-----at least 2-3 great people every year stumble upon this forum and genuinely seek to live better and keep asking / searching as they go along their path…..

This forum/book is a method to reduce 5-10 even 20 years of stumbling around being every bad authors "victim" into a short directional path to the best of the best old medical/herbal books…and for those willing to read, they can set them selves "free".

Due to the fact that endless people who surf the internet endlessly and the extreme bi-polar types are growing in numbers….I believe it best to end this forum by the end of this year and go to a more direct periodic newsletter or hopefully 1 day, just be done with the internet…

So far there have been approx. 7o people world with interest enough to buy a $25 book--of which about 50 by the internet…and after 20 years of internet use------those 50 are the ones that made internet use worth doing…..but I see internet use as a downward spiral that will become less and less in the future for these types of products and chose to return to PAPER and back to people who seek herbs as their first choice in life and not their last choice.

"IF" I had spent 20 years with paper and never used the internet, I am sure I could sale 70 books a day…the internet is just so alluring due to speed and being so extremely cheap---but also a method to wasting years of time on the wrong people, wrong places.

The few each year that appear and have genuine interest have made it worth while and there are enough of them today mentioning this and that on their websites that i believe by the end of this year that this forum can be put to rest.

MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.469 sec, (1)