Hope these suggestions help. Depending on the Body Odor , it could eliminate or reduce the fecal odor in your apartment.
1) Open the windows to circulate the air.
2) For some reason, dust seems to hold the odor. Dust the furniture with furniture polish as it usually has a pleasant smell.
3) Vacuum your sofas and use febreeze on your sofa and drapes. Some drapes allow for easy removal and washing. Wash them once every week or two. If you have venetian blinds, clean them so the dust is removed.
4) Use a broom and a dust rag to dust off the walls. Dust tends to keep the odor in. Scrubbing the walls with mild soap and water once a month or so also helps.
5) Don't keep a lot of unnecessary stuff in your apartment. They will only gather dust which seems to retain the fecal smell.
5) If you have carpeting, use some type of carpet deodorizer.
6) If you use a vacuum, use one with a HEPA filter or one that doesn't blow out dust as you're vacuuming.
7) Use a pleasant smelling cleaning product to mop, clean the countertops, etc.
8) Room deodorizers will work for a little bit but then have the opposite effect.
9) Scrub the bathtub and leave the cleaning product sitting there for about 15-20 before rinsing it.
10) Use some type of deodorizer in the bathroom that's like a solid gel.
11) Wash linen once a week and try not to lay down on the comforter. If you do, wash that on a regular basis.
Our dwellings could smell due to our Body Odor , our sweat when we sit on our sofas, small microscopic skin shedding, whatever we exhale clinging on the dust or anything else.