CureZone   Log On   Join
contact the LINK
  Views: 5,249
Published: 6 years ago
This is a reply to # 2,263,889

contact the LINK

If you have access to the internet, you can contact your local rape hotline or the National Rape Hotline at:  Through that link, you can begin getting the help that you need. 

Sometimes, it's the best option to just walk away from an unhealthy situation, AC1201.  What would you expect to achieve by seeing this boyfriend a final time?  You cannot change the circumstances or anything that has happened - it's over and in the past, and we simply do not have that power to change the outcome of past events.  Perhaps, the best option would be to concentrate on yourself.

And, I apologize - I got the age of your boyfriend from Glaxony's post when she mentioned an experience that she had, herself.  So, I apologize.  However, if the boyfriend is old enough to be charged with statutory rape, then he was old enough to "Know Better" than to fool around with a prepubescent child. 


Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021

1.594 sec, (1)