CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Iodine messed up my stomach and digestion but now Digestive Enzymes are helping

wotm8brah Views: 3,973
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,263,875

Re: Iodine messed up my stomach and digestion but now Digestive Enzymes are helping

Of course this makes sense I thought about it too.

But why am I dealing with leaky gut like symptoms and food intolerances which I never had before. Iodine was the only factor. It has been like this for 14 months. Lots of smelly gas and distended abdomen. 14 months ago is when I first took Iodine.

Something has happened but I cannot tell what exactly. So many things cross my mind (candida, die off, h pylori, lack of Hcl/Pepsin, good/bad bacteria, intestinal villi damaged, leaky gut). I really dont know where to look anymore

Fact of the matter is my intestines are not working as they used to. I have tried everything coconut oil, no gluten, no grains, no dairy, no soy, no nuts, no eggs you name it, vitamins, minerals, aminoacids, fasting, apple cide vinegar, lemons, ginger, garlic, turmeric, cayenne pepper

The only things that provide me relief are coconut oil and cayenne pepper. I feel it immediately with coconut oil

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.047 sec, (1)