CureZone   Log On   Join
Coconut oil - found a miracle internal deodorant

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Hulda Clark cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Free TEEF Powder Internationally!
Teeth Powder to Remineralize, Strengthen, and Clean ...

More
More
n22alpha Views: 4,748
Published: 6 years ago

Coconut oil - found a miracle internal deodorant

Hi guys,

I've made a major breakthrough in my BO though its still early days. I've found that by taking coconut oil I can greatly reduce my Body Odor or even eliminate it. Right now I haven't developed a solid schedule for taking it I just take 1-3 tablespoons at random intervals however yesterday I went 24 hours with low or no BO. I don't know how its working my guess is its destroying the odor causing bacteria on my skin.

The thing which really gets me is that the deodorant seems to last at least 5 hours before a little odor returns whereas every other deodorant I've tried only lasted 30 mins including zinc, magnesium and topical essential oils.

The bad news?? Coconut oil gives me serious detox symptoms and since I've only been taking large doses for 3 days I'm not sure how effective it will be when I take it in small doses. Why small doses because the big doses give me serious detox symptoms (diarehha, vomitting etc.)

About my odor:
Some may be wondering about my odor. Well its not TMAU however I do believe it has a genetic basis since my brother has it too. Its largely an ammonia odor though I get oniony odor in my armpits and ammonia on my scalp and anus. I sweat alot which makes the odor worse.

What brand of coconut oil do you use??
I just use KTC coconut oil which is incredibly cheap however it contains all the MCT's so its fine. Its a refined oil.

The future:
I don't know how coconut oil has managed to reduce toxins my body and how it has managed to stop my odor or even how it stops my odor for 5+ hours which was previously impossible for me but now I want to find more powerful detoxers which reduce toxins in the body. Anyone else had success using coconut oil internally as deodorant??

Sorry for the wall of text btw;

UPDATE:
Found my BO is down in my anal region however my armpits still have a persistent oniony odor and I can't tell about my scalp and feet. Going to keep using coconut oil now hopefully I can stay low-odor for sometime to come.

UPDATE 2:

Odor appears to have returned again it seems I have to take large doses of the oil 3 TBSP plus to get it to go away.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.531 sec, (2)