CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Are these detox symptoms?

Views: 524
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,265,990

Re: Are these detox symptoms?

When you do the initial Colon Cleanse can you just use the oxygen cleanser on its own for that period? Or is it necessary to repopulate with good bacteria (and use some sort of probiotic)?

Also I seem to have trouble digesting food ... I see small bits of undigested food in my stool. Should I also try to correct this (with stomach acid) before incorporating antifungals and probiotics?

I initially found out that I had candida from the Genova Diagnostics test 3 months back. The test also showed that I had a very low diversity of bacteria, inflammation of fecal secretory IgA, a slight imbalance of beta-glucuronidase (on the higher side). Finally, while my overall fecal fat is in the normal range, the triglycerides and cholesterol are very high. Before getting the results, I took the hydrochloric acid challenge, and took 4 supplements without any feeling of warmth, at the time this would seem that I had low stomach acid and took some supplement for this, however as Genova showed that both my pancreatic elastase (which may suggest that my digestive enzymes are not a problem) and products of protein breakdown were in the normal range - my chiropractic doctor interpreted this to also mean that it's not a stomach acid prob and I don't have issues breaking down food. But now I question if I am in fact low in stomach acid. Another chiropractic seems to think this is the case.

Any does one want to have healthy stool before incorporating antifungals/probiotics/the regime?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

3.188 sec, (1)