CureZone   Log On   Join
Moxidectin/DE/Clove oil to knock out all stages of parasites including Eggs.

Views: 514
Published: 6 years ago

Moxidectin/DE/Clove oil to knock out all stages of parasites including Eggs.

I've been infected for the past 4 months. First month, I went on the Hulda/Humaworm protocol to no success. The herbal combinations have scattered the parasites, with rashes on my back, and bellybutton area. During the second week, I started eating almost a garlic bulb a day. I was extremely scared, and I was extremely disappointed.

During the second month, I put myself on Ivermectin and 4 cloves of garlic more or less a day. Rashes have disappeared, and waking up during the middle of the night has been significantly reduced, although not cleared. During the first and second months, I have had significant visible worms being expelled during BM.

Third month, I moved over to Moxidectin/Ivermectin combination. BM had significant ammonia smell, almost thought it was the scent of Moxidectin. I started back on Ivermectin second week after initial Moxidectin admin.

This is my fourth month, and I'm on the Moxidectin/Ivermectin, and I just started DE a couple of days ago. I'm still taking garlic, but 3000mg of odorless daily. So far, I've admin. moxidectin every 30 days, and have consumed with two tablespoons of Peanut Butter. Ivermectin was admin about a week after the moxidectin for two week period. The Ivermectin has been consumed also with about 2 tbls of Peanut butter.

In addition, the past few days I have admin. oral 2 tbls of DE, once at morning, and evening. Today, I also added a dropper full of Oil of Cloves to hit the eggs.

Anyone happen to have any success with this combination? This has been a tough battle, and I've maintained my warrior mentality. Although, I noticed a gradual decrease of parasites expelled, and waking up in the middle of the night due to itching has been significantly reduced, but not completely cleared, which has still been encouraging.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.406 sec, (1)