CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Humaworm Experience

Views: 1,515
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,267,128

Re: Humaworm Experience

I've been taking a parasite cleanse and colon detox supplements. There was no mention of a special diet. Previously was on Antibiotics for past 3 months and recently ran out, so I decided it was time to detox and self medicate b/c its just sad it came to this last resort. Desperate times, Desperate Measures.

This was a god send for me along with ivermectin. I hate self diagnosing and self medicating but I saw no other option. The first days were the worst of the worst -regurgitating and seeing how infested I really was in my stools. Previously was on 3 months of Antibiotics and hoping my blood and stool tests would come back positive to confirm there's something wrong. Not that I want it to but to be at peace within myself this is the first step in the right direction of being better.

I have lost faith and respect for some of the medical community with 1st hand experience how apathetic, disregarding, and basically shunned off being extremely ill and they do nothing to even help you but tell you to see a shrink and get on anti-psychotic meds for DOP. Smh. Idk how these doctors can sleep at night depriving treatment on legit symptoms. I saw an infectious disease doctor that just completely doubts me, ignores I went to the ER that I found a human bot fly in scalp in a container to show, and just completely aloof about even wanting to help.

Meanwhile he barely looks at whatever specimen, says he doesnt treat non-local diseases [theres many types of bot flies in the usa and not uncommon people get sick off contaminated food/ water which is the case for me but apparently he knows best. He's believes what he wants to hear. He made me so sad and angry I started crying and barely even cared. Only to shush me while he was on the phone. He's insistent theres nothing wrong with me but yet barely touches me when I am suffering w/ lesions for the past 3 months. Horrific doctor and experience. I will be writing my review on him just as soon as I get confirmation on diagnosis.

Tomorrow I do an endoscopy/ colonoscopy and I'm ready for them to finally confirm accidental myiasis and demodex. Only had he listened I would have saved 3 months of pure agony and suffering. Feel free to vent and reading mine :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.797 sec, (2)