CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My stools are very miscolored, frequent, and covered in mucus. What gives?

forbetterorworse Views: 986
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,267,844

Re: My stools are very miscolored, frequent, and covered in mucus. What gives?

It sounds like u have colon candida/yeast and possibly parasites. I have those brown/blk round pods like what a rabbit wld excrete mixed in with normal bm. And I have parasites. I went thru tons of testing with a gi doc *colonoscopy, floscopy, stool tests and none of those tests showed parasites, I dont know if a comprehensive stool test wld show colon yeast, ask your doc if u have one. If you are wanting to do herbs or meds for parasites to see what comes out there are herb and med protocols u can try. Humaworm will flush out the bugs but there is always a risk of scattering out if the colon and barefoot has a good forum for herb protocols here on cz that may be stronger than humaworm if u can tolerate the strength. ICU has med protocols on the parasite rx forum. U can start clearing up the colon yeast with a good colon probiotic that u can get at walmart for $7, eating veggies and cutting out Sugar will help.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.313 sec, (1)