CureZone   Log On   Join
Milk Thistle and other liver cleansing herbs (Edited by forum Moderator)

Alicia70 Views: 765
Published: 7 years ago

Milk Thistle and other liver cleansing herbs (Edited by forum Moderator)

Hi All

Just want to share a comment my professor made today (Naturopathic Medicine) about the dangers of GMOs and that many herbal extracts from non organic herbs have very high levels of toxins. Then on my way home, I realized I saw a few comments from people that had issues after their flush from milk thistle, etc.

All of us here have been doing Liver Flushes to cleanse our liver, but how many are actually making sure to use organic herbs ?

I personally only eat organic foods and all my herbs are organic as well. I don't take that much anyway.

I got a lot of questions to my mail on what Liver Flush I do, but like I said before, I follow the traditional Liver Flush more or less. I use ACV, olive oil, grapefruit and Epsom Salts , together with organic Liver Cleansing complex

Before starting the flush, I do 3-4 days of oxygen colon cleanse.

I try to eat Liver Cleansing foods, but didn't see a difference in the amount of purged stones with these foods.

I hope this information helps, best health to us all

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.516 sec, (1)