CureZone   Log On   Join
Candida/worms?

thathippieguy Views: 875
Published: 6 years ago

Candida/worms?

Hi all

Recently, after contracting worms in 2012 at 20yrs old (after 3 straight months of the Antibiotic Cipro), ive gone on a VERY high fruit/veggies diet + deworming herbs

Eliminating tons of parasites along the way.

I'm just wondering about Candida... I know parasites/candida go hand in hand. If anyone has candida wouldn't I myself after such heavy Antibiotics ? I ended up with a continuous "penile yeast" infection until I was off the Antibiotics , but it did go away. I never felt truly bad at all until eating an infected food near the end of my treatment. I have done various low carb diets in the past, for the parasites, and always felt worse

I do sometimes get very tired after a meal, but then sometimes I don't, but I had always surmised that was the parasites

I do believe my main problem is parasites, and the candida if there at all is there to pick up the waste, so would you all agree its best to treat them directly and let the secondary problems resolve?

The common belief is that fruits feed parasites/yeast, yet I am killing off droves of them eating fruit. Also, I had developed a black line in my toe after all those Antibiotics that never went away no matter what I did, but with this high "natural foods" diet + dewormer herbs it has disappeared completely, my tongue is also much more pink and less white

That "Spit test" always comes out "positive" for candida though, and ive done it in the past as a teenagar, because ill admit it im way a hypochondriac obsessed with my health, lol, and it just stayed floating at the top in those days...

Thoughts? Opinions?

Sorry for the crazy introduction rant, haha

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.234 sec, (1)