CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Candida/worms?

thathippieguy Views: 867
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,272,924

Re: Candida/worms?

Hey there!

Yes, it is so important to cleanse the WHOLE BODY in my opinion!

I do barefoots full body herbal program including kidney cleanse, lower bowel balance, parasite cleanse, and "correct eating" (natural foods like fruits)

I also liver flush.

The lower bowel balance is not so much a colon cleanse, but they are herbs to strengthen the toning of the colon muscles. I have been interested in experimenting with another bowel product so maybe this will be it! Will be reading the link in a second, thank you!

As for parasites, im quickly learning there is no way to avoid them, and theoretically they should be on vegetables more than fruits, as the earth seeks to destroy annuals. I think your immune system usually protects you, but in my case, after 2-3 months of Antibiotics and eating infected mushrooms, my gut stood no chance to protect my body. That is just my guess anyway

As for candida, im just worried all this fruit may be "feeding it" because that's what everyone In the candida community says will happen... I think if I have it, its a secondary problem because of parasite waste, as stated previously, I think if im able to eliminate parasites with my current diet + herbal program, it should be the same for candida, that makes sense right?

lol, all so confusing!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.563 sec, (1)