Re: Candida/worms?

thathippieguy Views: 875
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,272,930

Re: Candida/worms?

Hello there

thanks for the reply!

I believe that as well

I don't think its a major problem for me, but you never know considering metal toxicity runs rampant everywhere and in everything

My symptoms came the night after ingesting raw mushrooms w/out washing them. Had liver pain, and back pain the next day and was very very depressed, just had a toxic feeling. The following days I noticed a bloated stomach, slight bloodshot eyes, and some abnormal things in my BMs, fatigue, ringing in ears etc

First, I thought it was candida only, but then I began to suspect my main problem was worms, tracing it back to those dirty mushrooms. Took Humaworm, but got scared when I noticed the worms running for cover and stopped all herbs for 2 years, until a couple months ago

Went the med route which helped very little

Now I am eliminating tons of them, never seems to end. Hard to believe had I done nothing they'd all be inside me. Not only that but had negative stool tests 4x, crazy

I took a course of diflucan from the doctor who prescribed me the Antibiotics , right after I finished them, it was only 7 days and I cant really recall if it helped any of my symptoms at all. I was in utter shock of the whole situation in general, being only 20 at the time

Still trying to figure out if candida is being aggravated by my current diet. I did an anti candida diet for a month back in 2012 as well, just felt crappy, not sure from what exactly

Perhaps I should try that again with my deworming herbs? How can I tell if candida is flaring up rather than dying off, assuming its a secondary problem?

I just feel like if im killing off worms with my current diet of high fruit + anti parasite/anti fungal herbs, if theres a candida overgrowth, it should be dying as well

Open to suggestions and opinions, sorry for my rambling lol

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

5.828 sec, (1)