CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help! What about electrolite imbalances with coffee enemas?

Plathinator Views: 3,780
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,273,356

Re: Help! What about electrolite imbalances with coffee enemas?

I find parsley tea (made by simmering a bunch of parsley for five to ten minutes then straining) very helpful. I add plenty of Himalayan Sea Salt and sometimes a few pinches of kelp powder which has lots of minerals including potassium. Parsley tea is rich in potassium. I used to get awful kidney pain but find that parsley tea prevents this, especially before a liver flush. Having this before and after coffee enemas would help a lot. And don't be afraid to try liver flushing. As long as you are cleaning the colon with enemas after flushing that will reduce any immune response from the flush. Liver Flushes may also be the only way to truly set your body up for lasting healing... Sounds like you're doing all the right things so good on you :) if you do liver flush, drink the salted parsley tea during the day before taking Epsom Salts to reduce any electrolyte imbalance.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

2.484 sec, (1)