Re: Parasites in head
YOU must take MSM and in large doses to kill Tapeworms
in the head.
My experience: I didn't know I had tapes in the head and started taking 8,000 mg of MSM a day.
Kept feeling snapping in my head, had periodic headaches but in 6 months I felt much better.
Years later I had a brain MRI and it showed lesions were the worms had been.
Lots of sulfur is a necessity for good health anyway. MSM is what I take. You can apply the DMSO to the skin.
MSM is the single most effective supplement I have taken for parasites. There is no stated effect of over dose but there is. If I took too much I got dizzy and weak. You have to build up to the max dose over a few days.
And thank you for the "RANT". I feel the same. I cancelled my health insurance and I haven't been to a Doctor in 5 years. If I break my leg or get in a car crash I may have to go but I won't be happy.
I was mad at God for a while then I thanked him for showing me this terrible thing that torments humanity. Many people die from parasite
initiated diseases such as cancer and heart failure. I think asthma and COPD are all parasite
infections. I thank God for showing me the answer instead of letting me live and DIE in ignorance like so many others. I've always been disgusted with the human race but the medical communities attitude toward parasites
just amped up the disgust 20 fold.