It is certainly more chemically variable than most foods, depending on what plants the bees use.
From Wikipedia: Some substances which are toxic to humans have no effect on bees. If bees obtain their nectar from certain flowers, the resulting honey can be psychoactive, or even toxic to humans, but innocuous to bees and their larvae. Poisoning from this honey is called mad honey disease
Mad honey disease, you would think I made it up! I am not trying to scare people off of honey, I just want to show how plant chemicals from the immediate environment make their way into honey. It would seem then that natural plant antifungals could be present in raw honey.
Here is an article called "Honey has an antifungal effect against Candida species"