CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: milk is bad

KASK101 Views: 1,232
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,275,509

Re: milk is bad

DL,

Awesome responses. I must say the coconut oil application was very helpful beyond my belief. I am still getting slight pain and burning on right side of the brain and scalp.

I had already bought organic Watermelon so that is what I will use to break my fast. I eat lemons like other fruits so I intend to do that too.

Today I drank distilled water with mineral concentrates one sip only when I feel I have to drink water. I am doing much better with the energy and focus I have. Also this power of forgiveness and spirituality are amazing, I just hope it lasts.

Milk? I don't even drink it anymore. This was not mentioned in Shelton's book. It is a more recent finds by some scientific guys and also posted on Dry Fast forum. I would have major issues if I drink milk. I am glad we agree.

I got a good response from Elaina Love of Pure Joy Academy. She recommended sauna and enemas but I told her no.

Thank you.

Kask

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.313 sec, (1)