CureZone   Log On   Join
DAY 6 - Fast Continues w/ Water

KASK101 Views: 430
Published: 6 years ago

DAY 6 - Fast Continues w/ Water

Day 6 of my fast. I just wanted to share my ups and downs of my fast. It is a long post.

Dry fasted 4 days now on distilled water with a few drops of mineral concentrates.

I am felt much better this morning. I think I made a good decision to go dry again because I had consumed 14 cups of water in 8 hours. Now I am just sipping only when I feel I am thirsty or have a dry feeling tongue or throat.

I COULD NOT SLEEP WITH THE PAIN ON MY RIGHT NECK AND RIGHT BRAIN LOBE, I TOOK GENEROUS AMOUNT OF COCONUT OIL AND RUBBED IN TO MY RIGHT SIDE SCALP. THE EFFECT FROM OIL WAS FAIRLY QUICK WITHIN MINUTES THE BURNING FEELING IN THAT PART DISSIPATED. I WAS ABLE TO SLEEP THROUGHOUT THE NIGHT. WOKE REFRESHED.

Today rashes are much lighter, not totally gone yet, I had slight reflux at 8am and then it subsided after I drank one sip of water.

LOST 12LBS IN 5 DAYS - GAINED 4LBS YESTERDAY - TODAY LOST 1lb
Blood Sugar 79mg/Dl
Blood Pressure - 125/99 -
Pulse - 80 (my normal pulse is 65-70)
Had a big BM with all brown gunk and mucus.
Urine is DARK yellow, Flowing OK
Teeth bleeding continues, is very minor.

ALL JOINTS WORK LIKE WELL LUBRICATED MACHINE. No more hip joint pain.

I do not feel hunger at all. I went shopping for fruits and vegetables, nothing attracted me, well, except for Organic Watermelon. All the rest of the store looked totally plastic, I repelled from things I love such as eggs, cheese, yogurts, ice creams, worse rejection was for all the boxed and bagged items, hugely repelling. That was a great experience. I love people around me, but now I smell foul meat smell if I am close to them.

Thanks all for the help and encouragement.
Kask

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.017 sec, (1)