CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Iodine and Depression

KC77 Views: 1,994
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,275,357

Re: Iodine and Depression

Yes, I've had a lot of emotional problems, a lot of up-and-down, which is not normal for me. It hasn't been bad this week at all, but last week and the week before that I thought I was nuts! However, it is the detoxing, and in particular the bromine. It's obvious that's some bad stuff.

Plus my teeth are really bad. I need to have them pulled, well, what is left of them. Back in 2003, I had pancreatitis because I had two small Gallstones pass and caused my bile to back up. So I passed one in the hospital, and after that, I had a horrible reflux, which I had nothing on my stomach except IV. It totally ruined my teeth, too! They went downhill fast.

Anyway, I had a horrible toothache which was hurting my face plus sinus on my left side. So I was getting desperate and took a very wet cotton ball, put about 3 drops of Lugol's 5% on it, then stuck it on that tooth. I decided not to do it today. Basically it stopped the intense pain the first day and second, but after a few days, it no longer hurt me. Now that was amazing, but I know that I have to watch it.

My advice is to continue the Iodine and the Sea Salt and water. Then if you have to, others have said the pulse dosing works. I've thought of trying that. They probably have instructions on here for that.

In Lynne Farrow's book, she says that when we detox from the bromine, it can cause dark thoughts. Always keep in mind that this will pass. I have to remind myself that.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.656 sec, (1)