CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What advice would you give someone who has parasites and wants to get rid of them?

ennraii Views: 5,425
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,275,992

Re: What advice would you give someone who has parasites and wants to get rid of them?

:) you are amazing! i greatly appreciate you taking the time to help.... i was just so lost...

i am worried Iodine is too strong to start now.... i heard it creates a strong detox effect? someone told me i should wait before starting it... so i dont know if this would also apply to the Black-Walnut hulls since you are saying they have Iodine too.

what kind of diet are you referring to? which foods to eat and which to avoid?

You are right :) i dont want to do the parasite cleanse out of fear. at the same time i feel like i need to do something to get them out. but I just want time to think all this through... hopefully it wont be too late.

I wish i could heal and have my health again... and be able to eat things.... and have energy.... and a menstrual cycle....

Why do you think i shouldnt keep flushing?

And i am with you, nature provided us with everything that we need to heal.

I ordered the parasite cleanse herbs several days ago on amazon... they are arriving now in the mail... but i think i will just set them aside for now.... i didnt get ornithine though...perhaps i should

You are like the only one that has helped me on this thread. You and 1-2 other people. Some others are just arguing about random nonsense which I do not appreciate.... so thank you

p.s: what do you think about zapping?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

5.313 sec, (1)